Punching ToolsProviding you the best range of cnc copper busbar punching machine and boschert cu wk ll punching machine with effective & timely delivery.
CNC Copper Busbar Punching Machine
Approx. Price: Rs 70 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Model||Boschert CU Profile Punching Machine|
Boschert CU Profile Punching Machine
- Hydraulic material clamping from the sides eliminates waste, and ensuresexact positioning prior to punching. This system allows punching, even onthe edge of the part, without bending it.
- Feeding system pulls the material through the punch head for complete processing with minimal waste, but maintaining excellent accuracy. Two linear guides support the feeding unit. An AC servomotor guaranteeing a repeatability of +/- 0.05 mm drives the slides.
- Thick turret style tooling for low cost and readily available punches and dies. Note: punches have special length to allow for thick material and extra stripping springs.
- Complete safety enclosure using light barriers ensures absolute safety.
- Automatic part removal system is standard and consists of a full-length table that supports finished parts prior to separation and sorting.
- CNC control designed specifically for copper bar processing using proven Boschert hardware and software platforms.
- Set-up, training and full warranty from our U.S. headquarters included.
- Optional tapping head fits in one punching station
Boschert CU WK ll Punching Machine
|Thickness||Up to 15 mm|
In the CUWK, Boschert has developed a universal solution for the punching of copper bars. The machine can be adapted to almost any customer requirement. Each CUWK machine is built tothe customer’s unique needs including size of machine and number of tools. The machine is also able to punch material up to 15 mm thick. In the five tool stations there can be one shearing station with an 80 x 8 mm or 50 x 10 mm parting tool. Two of the stations can be equipped with multi-tool to give a total of up to 15 tools. Additionally the CUWK can be equipped with a tapping unit as a separate, sixth head.